THE AFROBANANA & FRIENDS FESTIVAL 2022
TICKET / ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
- These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
- In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly NO illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
- While the Festival might exist in a parallel universe, all legislation of the Cypriot Government still applies. Please bare this in mind.
- Camping is permitted only in the official campsites with a valid Admission + Camping ticket. Do not camp outside the allocated Camping Fields or within the pathways, your tent will be removed if you do so. Campsites open at 14.00 on Wednesday 13th July. If you have a 1-DAY ADMISSION PASS, please collect all your camping gear and clean your spot ready for the next campers by 10.00 am on the following day. The value of the Camping pass remains the same, whether you camp for one, two, three or four nights. However, you need to have the equivalent Admission Passes that correspond to the nights you would like to camp at the festival in order to be permitted at the camping site for more than one night.Cooler boxes will NOT be permitted into any area of the Festival Site. Any form of cooking, or lighting of fire are NOT allowed on the Festival site due to fire regulations.
- No tickets can be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
An E-Ticket is a valid, legitimate electronic ticket. Its unique barcode and barcode ID number contain all the order information and identify the order associated with the ticket purchase. The barcode is checked electronically at the Festival’s point of entry. Prevent anyone else from making unauthorised copies of your E-Ticket. If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. Bring copy of your e-ticket to gain admission to the Festival, either an actual printed copy, or on your phone. Providing your name or booking reference code will not entitle you to entry. Ensure you have a copy of your ticket prior to arriving at the Festival Site as the E-Ticket is your means of gaining entry to the Festival.
- At the Entrance of the Festival grounds, your pass will be exchanged for an appropriate single-day or all-day wristband. Be sure to leave the wristband ON, as access back into the Festival grounds will only be provided to those wearing the Festival wristband and you will NOT be allowed into any part of the Festival without it. The wristband is only valid if worn on your wrist and they are not transferable to another person. Damaged and lost wristbands cannot be replaced, so please do not remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way.
- No drinks or alcohol is permitted to be taken into the Festival Site.
- For safety reasons, parking will not be permitted on the main road to avoid congestion and potential accidents. When you approach the Festival Site, please follow the signs and the parking assistants’ signals as they guide you toward the designated parking area.
- Please respect the environment and use the bins provided, with distinct signs for rubbish separation. Do not to throw your cigarettes on the ground.
- If you have any disabled access requirements please email email@example.com. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed, but we will do our best to assist you.
- Pets are allowed as long as they are under control by their owners. Misbehaved pets, or misbehaved owners, may be ejected from the Festival Site.
- Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from the organisers, ABR – ALTERNATIVE BRAINS RULE.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
- Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
- No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from ABR – ALTERNATIVE BRAINS RULE.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised artistic programme performs at the Festival, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. ABR – ALTERNATIVE BRAINS RULE reserves the right to change the programme or running times without prior notice.
- In case of event cancellation by the organisers, a full refund will be given.
The data we collect for the above purpose include:
Your full name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number.
Reasons for obtaining such information:
• To contact you in order to inform you about upcoming events, offers and ticket availability, as well as to respond to any enquiries you may have related to our services.
• To enable you to purchase online tickets via our website.
• To communicate with you about any issue that may arise regarding such purchase, whether online, by phone or in person.
• To provide you with any information related to ticket purchase.
• To provide you with the possibility of re-issuing your tickets in case you lose them.
• To inform you about upcoming events that may be of interest to you and about any other services we may offer from time to time.
• To invite you to give feedback or take part in surveys that will assist us in improving our services to you.